Community Events

Susan G. Komen North Florida Race for the Cure

WHERE
· 1410 Gator Bowl Blvd., Jacksonville, FL, 32202
WHEN
· Saturday, October 20, 2012
TIME
· 7am-3pm

The North Florida Race for the Cure celebrates, honors & remembers those affected by breast cancer & raises funds needed to support N. FL breast health programs. The Race on October 20th includes a 5k & a 2k run/walk. Registration begins at 7am

Registration is open online at www.komennorthflorida.org. Individuals and teams may sign up.

75% of funds raised stay in N. FL to support local breast health programs. The remaining 25% helps to fund nat'l breast cancer research.

 

Price: $35 for registration
Phone: (904) 448-7446
On Air Now

The Morning Show

5:30AM - 10AM